Thank you for visiting our website https://www.ikia.eu (hereinafter “Website”) and we assure you that the protection of your personal data is our primary concern.
This Policy aims to inform you about the processing of personal data through our Website.
For your convenience, we use the following terms with the respective meanings indicated:
• “Personal data“: it is the information concerning a natural person. The data are considered personal if the natural person to whom they relate can be identified directly or indirectly (i.e. through reference to name, identity number, residential address and other contact details (phone numbers, email), internet protocol address of the device that uses to “enter” the internet (IPaddress), age, gender, external characteristics, marital status, educational level, profession, interests, etc. The natural person, to whom the personal data pertain, is called the “data subject”.
• “Processing” is any operation carried out, with or without the use of automated means, on personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, retrieval of information , use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
• “Legislation“: The Greek and European legislation for the protection of natural persons against the processing of their personal data, including Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union (GDPR).
• “Datalogs“: Electronic files of the Website traffic recorded on our server.
• “Cookies“: Small data files in text format that are installed on your electronic device (computer, mobile, tablet) when you visit the Website and provide specific information about your browsing on it.
What data do we process and for what purpose
A) Information that is automatically registered on our server
When you enter the Website, we collect those personal data (datalogs) that are transmitted to our server from your browser, specifically:
• Date and time of the request.
• Time zone difference in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (GreenwichMeanTime-GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access mode/HTTP-Code (Statuscode)
• Any amount of data transferred
• Website, from which the request originates
• Operating system and its interface
• Browser software language and version
In addition to the above-mentioned data, when using the Website, cookies are stored on your computer, i.e. small data files in text format (textfiles) that are stored on the device you use and send to our server (server) identification information of your device, i.e. a unique identification number is generated.
B) Information you enter
To contact us either by e-mail or through the contact form on our website, we store the data you provide us (your e-mail, possibly your name and telephone), in order to answer your questions. In this context, if storage is no longer required, we delete said data or limit their processing, in the event that there is no storage obligation by law.
Update on cookies
The cookies used by our Website are referred to as “Sessioncookies”, which are absolutely necessary for you to have full access and use of our Website and cannot be disabled. “Sessioncookies” are small data files in text format (textfiles), which are stored on the device you use and send to our server (server) identification data of your device, i.e. a unique identification number is created.
Only our Website can read session cookies. Their purpose is to make the user’s Internet browsing friendlier and overall more efficient.
Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
In particular, session cookies contain the following information:
• Unique -random- Website visitor ID.
• Time of first visit of the specific visitor to the Website.
• Time of previous visit of the particular visitor.
• Number of visits of the specific visitor.
The legal basis for processing your data
The processing of your data through the Website is based on the following legal bases provided for in the Legislation.
The basis for registering the Internet Protocol address and processing the data from the Log Files and the Mandatory Cookie is our legitimate interest in protecting the security and integrity of the Website.
Links to third party websites
The Website refers to third-party websites that may process other data of their visitors/users, use different cookies, etc. We do not bear any responsibility for these websites and for any related matter, you should contact their respective owners .
Data retention time
The internet protocol address (IP address) of your device (computer, mobile or tablet) that is automatically registered on our server when you enter our Website is kept for three months from the date of your entry to the Website and, thereafter, is deleted automatically.
Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Information that you provide to us to contact us either by e-mail or through the contact form on our website (your e-mail, possibly your name and telephone number), is stored for as long as is necessary for us to respond to inquiries and, if storage is no longer required, we delete said data or limit their processing, in the event that there is no storage obligation by law.
In the event of legal or extrajudicial claims, the data will be retained until their irrevocable resolution or statute of limitations.
Your rights and how you can exercise them
You can at any time exercise the following rights enshrined in the General Regulations:
• Right to be informed of which data we are processing through the Platform and in what way, to receive copies of them as well as any other information about the processing carried out (“right to information and access”),
• Right to rectification, i.e. to request the correction and/or completion of inaccurate or incomplete data, e.g. in case you change your email address, you ask us to replace it with the new one,
• Right to be forgotten, i.e. to request the deletion and/or limitation of the processing of your data, if it is no longer necessary or if it is done in an illegal way or in the case where the deletion is mandatory by law.
• Right to restriction of processing, i.e. to request the restriction of processing. for as long as your request for their correction or deletion is pending,
• Right to data portability, i.e. to receive your data in readable electronic form and ask us to pass it on in this form to third parties indicated by you (for which data we process on the legal basis of contract, law and consent) .
• Right to object, i.e. to object to the processing of your data
To exercise your above rights as well as for any communication regarding personal data, you can contact us by email. In the same way you can submit any relevant question or observation to us.
Also, in the event that you consider that your personal data is affected in any way, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (Kifissias 1-3, 11523, Athens, 210-6475600, email@example.com).
Before any possible change to the processing of personal data through the Website, we will modify this Notice accordingly and post it so that you are informed about it and can effectively exercise your rights.